QuickBooks and Salesforce experience
Customer Service / Inside Sales Position (Full-time/40 Hours per week)
The Customer Service / Inside Sales Position is an excellent opportunity to utilize previous experience while also building crucial knowledge to provide the best service possible. This is a long-term, full time opportunity; desired work schedule would be 5 days a week with approximately 40 hours.
• Provide customer service to potential and established customers.
• Implement sales projects and initiatives that are organized by the manager.
• Quickly learn product information and answer knowledgeably on the go.
• Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
• Correctly file paperwork and archive all documents.
• Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting
• Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping
Systems, and forms control.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Comply with the Company's attendance/tardiness standards.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent years of experience.
• At least 2 years of customer service & sales experience. Experience with Lighting Sales is a plus.
• Must be very meticulous and detail-oriented.
• Must have excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office is a must.
• Experience using ERP systems is preferred. Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized, team oriented, and highly motivated.
• Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Employment Type: Full-Time: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Type: Insides Sales/Customer Service
Education: Associates or Bachelors Degree
Experience: At least 2 years