Minimum Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour!!
- Cleans and sanitizes restroom facilities and fixtures including sinks, urinals, and toilets; cleans and sanitizes showers as assigned; replenishes supplies in restrooms
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, waxes, strips, and polishes floors; vacuums and shampoos carpets.
- Dusts and polishes furniture, woodwork, fixtures and equipment; cleans desks and counter tops
- Follows usage instructions/dilution ratios of cleaning chemicals and other custodial products
- Washes windows, mirrors and walls
- Empties, cleans and sanitizes waste receptacles; picks up papers and other debris
- Moves and arranges furniture and equipment and sets up rooms for conferences and meetings
- Unloads supplies and equipment from trucks
- Replaces lights and adjusts shades and blinds
- Cleans air vents as required
- Identifies and reports building maintenance needs in assigned building and facilities; assists maintenance staff with repairs
- Maintains and operates a variety of custodial equipment including vacuum polishers and wax strippers
- Completion of formal or informal education at a level which provides the ability to read and write at a level required by the job.