FREE GMAT PREP COURSE FALL 2017
FREE GMAT PREP COURSE
The Wingate University MBA Program is offering its free GMAT prep course during the Fall of 2017. This instructor led course will take place at our Ballantyne Campus on four Wednesday evenings beginning on
November 1st. Seating is limited; please see details below. The reservation deadline is October 27th, 2017.
The GMAT prep course consists of 4 workshop sessions including the following:
GMAT Prep Course Session Dates:
The sessions will be held Wednesday evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at our Ballantyne Campus in the Harris Building in the Ballantyne Corporate Park at 13024 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 150, on the following dates:
- A review of content and strategies for the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Instructor-led lessons on test-taking strategies based on leading GMAT review materials
- Assignment review and analysis from two leading GMAT Prep texts
- Review of two online GMAT practice exams
- November 1st ● November 8th ● November 15th ● November 29th
- Send an email with subject line “GMAT Prep Course” to email@example.com with the following information:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Request: Reservation for GMAT Prep Course for Fall 2017
- You will receive an email confirming your reservation within one to two business days. The reservation deadline is October 27th, 2017. Note: no class on Wednesday, November 22nd.
- Once you receive your email confirmation, please purchase the books needed for the class. Both are available on Amazon.com or at Barnes & Noble:
- "The Official Guide for GMAT Review," 2017 Edition, ISBN #: 978-1119347620
(Graduate School Test Preparation), ISBN #: 978-1101919651
- “Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Tests,” 2017 Edition
** Both books are needed for the course**
- Seating is limited, and will be based on a first come/first serve basis.
- Completing the course should provide sufficient time to take the GMAT in time for possible enrollment in our Spring Semester that begins the week of January 8th, 2018.
- We hope you are able to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Please contact Amanda Sudol with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or 980-359-1030.