Not all financial services companies are the same. Product offerings, producer support, ongoing training and marketing vary widely. With MassMutual Carolinas, you’ll get all of these things and more. We want to help you get to the next level of success in your career.
As a Financial Planner you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong desire to help others
- Value our firm's core values: Balance, Growth, Authenticity, Conviction and Stewardship
- Excellent interpersonal skills/networking abilities
- Presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Must be Bilingual Spanish/English
- Join a community of freshly renovated office spaces within walking distance to great restaurants and happy hours
- Define your vision of success and collaborate with industry experts who will help you get there
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule where you can create your own career path
- Access to cutting-edge technology